Bay Area Women in Film & Media (BAWIFM) presents the 2015 Shorts Showcase. We are seeking independent short ﬁlms, web series, music videos, and transmedia projects to be screened on in November 2015.
Received by Sept. 25th, 2015
- Works must have a woman in lead creative role, such as director, producer, writer, editor, or cinematographer.
- Must be a short ﬁlm/video UNDER 15 MINUTES (if a web series, please submit as many episodes as you like, as long as combined they are under 15 min.)
- Must be completed no earlier than 2014
- Non-English language ﬁlms must have English subtitles
- All genres are accepted
- See Guidelines
- Entrant need not be a member of BAWIFM to submit an entry
- Submission format: online link (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) can be password protected. Our projection format for ﬁnal screening is DVD.
- Entry fee: FREE for BAWIFM members, $20 for non-members (Entry fee will be waived if you join BAWIFM. For more information on joining, visit http://www.bawifm.org/join. Otherwise, please pay on this page by registering as a nonmember.
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR ENTRY:
1) An entry form (completed and signed) email email@example.com for form. Or download on our website www.bawifm.org
2) NON-BAWIFM Members Proof of Online Payment
3) A brief synopsis of the ﬁlm
4) Press kit (if available) materials/crew breakdown, etc.
5) Bios/photos of production members (if available)
***Please provide online link for entry in email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be received by September 25, 2015
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Final selection and details of the screening to be published at http://www.bawifm.org in Oct.