2014 SHORTS SHOWCASE
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Bay Area Women in Film & Media (BAWIFM) presents the 2014 Shorts Showcase. We are seeking independent short ﬁlms, web series, music videos, and transmedia projects to be screened on November 6, 2014 at the Second Act Theater in San Francisco.
Received by Sept. 1st, 2014
- Works must have a woman in lead creative role, such as director, producer, writer, editor, or cinematographer.
- Must be a short ﬁlm/video UNDER 15 MINUTES (if a web series, please submit as many episodes as you like, as long as combined they are under 15 min.)
- Must be completed no earlier than 2013
- Non-English language ﬁlms must have English subtitles
- All genres are accepted
- Entrant need not be a member of BAWIFM to submit an entry
- Submission format: online link (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) can be password protected. Our projection format for ﬁnal screening is DVD.
- Entry fee: FREE for BAWIFM members, $20 for non-members (Entry fee will be waived if you join BAWIFM. For more information on joining, visit http://www.bawifm.org/join. Otherwise, please pay on this page by registering as a nonmember.
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR ENTRY:
1) An entry form (completed and signed) > email firstname.lastname@example.org for form. Or download on our website www.bawifm.org
2) A brief synopsis of the ﬁlm
3) Press kit (if available) materials/crew breakdown, etc.
4) Bios/photos of production members (if available)
***Please provide online link for entry in email: email@example.com
All submissions must be received by September 1, 2014
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final selection and details of the screening to be published at http://www.bawifm.org on Oct. 13th, 2014.
Bay Area Women In Film & Media is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contents © BAWIFM 2003-2015 unless otherwise noted.